I guess our family has issues with black eyes lately considering this is the 3rd post involving eye injuries in the last six months or so. So here is the painful yet kind of funny story....

We keep our mop in the garage and during this time of year I have found crickets or spiders in the mop and so I always shake it out really good before I bring it in the house. I was in too big of a hurry and lamely used my uncordinated left hand to shake it out since my right hand had the broom in it. After about 3 shakes BAM! and i was blinded by the mop handle straight to the eye. You might find this funny, but offer me a little pity....it hurt like crazy.
This is not the best picture but the best I could take while having a hard time keeping my eyes open. You also cant see that the white part of my eyeball was no longer white on half of it. Housework is hazardous, yet another reason why we moms should get paid for what we do!!
Comments