Who can resist a baby...even the little animal babies. These are the cutest things. The little ducklings we got to see at a ranch supply store. It was hard to get this picture cause the little ducks kept running back and forth trying to get away from my phone camera. I had to snap the picture when they stopped moving long enough to keep the picture from being blurry. The cow I've already posted on but I had to add with all the other babies! The sheep was on the side of the road having her babies. These little guys are literally newborn, mom was pretty messy so I tried to edit the picture a little....they are the cutest little things. She was licking them and they
eventually stood up all wobbly and started nursing. What an experience to see. Rylee loved the baby sheep and then wanted to see a baby horse :)

eventually stood up all wobbly and started nursing. What an experience to see. Rylee loved the baby sheep and then wanted to see a baby horse :)

Comments