Some of you know and some of you dont, I was in a rollover accident yesterday along with Rylee and three other kids on my school route. It was a horrible morning but the outcome couldn't have been any better. Every one of us came out of it almost completely unharmed. I am more grateful than I can express that these children were kept safe and I do believe we had some help from a higher power. The school, parents and community have been more than kind and helpful in making me work through my emotions over this. I still cry when I think about it, but if I talk about it I feel better. I live in a wonderful town and have had so much support and the parents have all been so understanding, calling me, sending me dinner and cards, I feel like I should be the one doing these things. I am so very thankful that the kids are ok, even after the fact they are all doing fine. I couldn't ask for a better result from a bad situation.
Here is the story in the paper. http://steamboatpilot.com/news/2008/dec/04/hayden_school_vehicle_rolls_students_aboard/
Here is the story in the paper. http://steamboatpilot.com/news/2008/dec/04/hayden_school_vehicle_rolls_students_aboard/
Comments
I am glad we don't get ice on the roads here in Phx... I would never drive, I am such a chicken!!
I hope you feel better soon.