Just wanted to do a little showing off for Kirk. He's an amazing artist. I took some pictures of some of the drawings he has done. He doesn't draw as much as he used to. I wish he did though cause I love to see new ones! --Just click on the picture to get a bigger view--


Kirk and I when we were married (1998) and Jordan (1996, less than a year I believe)
Our friends kids when they were all little (drawn in 2007)
This one was made while in an art class about 5 years ago



These were some drawings from 1994 and 1995. The one is two drawings side by side, kind of a bad picture on my part.
These were some drawings from 1994 and 1995. The one is two drawings side by side, kind of a bad picture on my part.
Some people just have an amazing talent, and I think Kirk is one of those people!

Comments