I had to drive in these scary yet neat looking conditions both in one day. I am sooooo not looking forward to winter driving. I could barely see anthing through this fog and it lasted a good 10 miles on my way to Steamboat. The next picture with the icy roads was at the beginning of my work day. Fun, Oh Fun!!!


And here is Rylee next to one of his favorite things.....The tractors! Kirk and Dylan were gone spending the day together so we went for a walk. I took him to see the tractors on the weekend because they weren't being used and I thought he would like to get up close. He really enjoyed it but wouldn't touch them. I wonder why??




And here is Rylee next to one of his favorite things.....The tractors! Kirk and Dylan were gone spending the day together so we went for a walk. I took him to see the tractors on the weekend because they weren't being used and I thought he would like to get up close. He really enjoyed it but wouldn't touch them. I wonder why??


Comments