We had a quiet and pleasant Thanksgiving. The only setback was that Rylee got sick the night before and our company ended up not coming. But even though Rylee was sick he still enjoyed Thanksgiving with all of us in his Jammies. I made our dinner and Kirk was in charge of potatoes, which was nice because I don't like doing that part. And for the rest of the evening after the dinner was done we just watched movies and lounged around. Good times!
I am so very thankful for my wonderful family, near and far. I feel so blessed to have my beautiful healthy children and sweet husband who works so hard for us. I am thankful to have a roof over our head and food in our bellies. I am blessed to have caring sisters, brother and parents and loving in-laws that just adds more brothers, sisters and parents to my life. I'm thankful for all our friends, cousins, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles and anyone else who I may have failed to mention. I miss all of my grandparents but I am lucky to have had their influence in my life, and so lucky to have been close to most of them.
"Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart."
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I am so very thankful for my wonderful family, near and far. I feel so blessed to have my beautiful healthy children and sweet husband who works so hard for us. I am thankful to have a roof over our head and food in our bellies. I am blessed to have caring sisters, brother and parents and loving in-laws that just adds more brothers, sisters and parents to my life. I'm thankful for all our friends, cousins, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles and anyone else who I may have failed to mention. I miss all of my grandparents but I am lucky to have had their influence in my life, and so lucky to have been close to most of them.
"Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart."
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Comments