Skip to main content

Random from March 2011

OK....I said these were from March 2011, but some of these are from last year.  I wanted to add them anyway and I did RECEIVE them in March from a friend :) .
Thes first pictures are of Kirk playing on his snowmobile.  These days, sledding is his favorite thing to do.

Rylee has learned to ride his bike without training wheels!!  He totally surprised me one day when I found out he could do it and that Dylan had been teaching him how.  It is so cute to see his little legs pumping the petals.  This first video is sideways and I cant figure out a way to rotate it.  But this was the first day that Rylee was riding without training wheels.

 And this video is about 3 weeks later...he almost looks like a pro now! 


Kirk has alot of Billiards trophies but he might have to watch out soon or Dylan's skills are going to pass his up!  Dylan loves to play and practice different trick shots.  Here is one that he was working on and he now has it down!

Rylee took a couple of tumbling classes.  It was kind of weird being there though because he was the oldest and tallest kid there.  There weren't any other 4 year olds. I was hoping to get him into some activity that got him around some kids his own age.  He had fun though running around and swinging from the bars! 

Comments

the duttons 411 said…
Wow I can't wait to teach Lilly to ride bikes now. Rylee looks so cute! And I can't believe how well Dylan can play! That's really awesome! He's going to be one of the pro's you see on tv one day! Now you just have to tell him he's learning geometry! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Rylee's 3!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE!!! My little guy is 3 now. The plan was to try and take Rylee to the zoo for his day but that didn't work out for this weekend anyway. So his birthday happened to fall on a day that was being celebrated by the whole town for Hayden Daze and we went to that instead. They jumped in the inflatables and Dylan got his face painted. Rylee just did not have the patience to stand in line long enough to get his done. What can you expect? He's only 3 :) They played on the slip and slides and Dylan got to do some rock climbing We had planned to have a little party for Rylee with some friends. But since they couldn't make it we decided to just make it fun with just our family. First Balloons!! And boy, did they have fun :) Rolling around in them, trying to pop them by squishing them in a big hug and we cant leave out the big bellies and boobs! Then he opened his presents, played with them and we ate cake! After all that fun we finished the night off with a funny...

It's Our 11th Anniversary!!

Oh my, does time fly. It's pretty weird to think that we have been married for 11 years. I don't think we feel old enough for that much time to have gone by, but we will continue to grow old and wrinkly together forever! Happy Anniversary to US!! Kirk and Camilla on our wedding day.... No we didn't have a big fancy wedding but we were there together and with our family and friends and enjoyed ourselves, that's all that matters! A couple more pic's of us together throughout the years.... 2002 Somewhere between 2003-2004 2007 2008

Indoor Playground

Who needs to play outside when the playgound is right here in the house! We have a couple mattresses that used to be for Dylan's bunkbed that have apparently turned into a slide and trampoline. I'm thinking this looks like alot of fun and I have been tempted to try it out for myself, but I'm pretty sure I would look alot less graceful then they do :) Don't mind the multicolored walls.....we ran out of paint in the middle of the job.