I am going to do a catch up post since I haven't been doing good about keeping up on the posting.
The boys found out that if they rubbed their heads on these pillows I made them for Christmas, that it would create alot of static electricity. And then they found out that they could shock their tongues too. They did alot of it in the dark because it caused an awesome mini lightning show. We even tried to video tape it but it wasn't bright enough for my camera to pick up.



The boys found out that if they rubbed their heads on these pillows I made them for Christmas, that it would create alot of static electricity. And then they found out that they could shock their tongues too. They did alot of it in the dark because it caused an awesome mini lightning show. We even tried to video tape it but it wasn't bright enough for my camera to pick up.
I just thought this was cute...It's so funny when he wears the helmet, he has a hard time controlling his head and looks like a bobble head.

When I was in Kindergarden I remember making butter in a baby food jar. I also remember that my jar was closed so tight that we never got to use the butter inside. Dylan asked me if we could make butter so we decided to try and it was lots of fun! You start with heavy whipping cream, salt and a jar.

Put the ingredients in the jar and then shake it like crazy and then shake some more...
When it seperates in the jar you pour out the buttermilk and rinse out the butter with water so it doesn't go rancid.

And this is what you are left with. Butter and buttermilk.
And this is what you are left with. Butter and buttermilk.
On January 29th it was my birthday. Kirk gave me one of the best birthday presents he has ever given. HE CLEANED ALMOST THE WHOLE HOUSE!! And I didn't have to do a thing. Then he surprised me with a BBQ dinner with some friends. And that means he also COOKED DINNER and made the cake! It's too bad we didn't get many pictures. I had a great birthday, it was so relaxing! Thanks honey.
Comments