The plan was to go to Utah for Christmas then be there so we could go to my brother's wedding. We didn't make it to either one :( We didn't go for Christmas because Kirk got a job that he couldn't leave and so I decided to go the day after Christmas with the kids. I left that morning and had to turn around and come home because there was a big storm throughout Utah and Colorado. It was definatly not a good day to drive. I left the next morning but didn't make it until 2 hours after the reception ended. I was so upset but I still got to see alot of family that came down for the same reason although.....I didn't get to spend quality time with them because I GOT SICK AAAHHHH!! Anyway, we were really happy to see Jordan who came down with Kirk's brother and his family. Overall after the traveling and sickness we had a good time and enjoyed seeing the family. I wish I would have remembered to pull out my camera more often because i missed getting pictures of a few people.

Here is Jordan, Dylan, Rylee and my neices and nephews with blow up santa :)

Jordan, Dylan and Rylee together again

This is a group picture of Kirks side of the family minus Kirk since he had to work

A young lady

Opening presents

The kids with Grandpa

Slidin

Daniel and his new wife Megan. They are so cute together :)

The kids with Grandma
Here is Jordan, Dylan, Rylee and my neices and nephews with blow up santa :)
Jordan, Dylan and Rylee together again
This is a group picture of Kirks side of the family minus Kirk since he had to work
A young lady
Opening presents
The kids with Grandpa
Slidin
Daniel and his new wife Megan. They are so cute together :)
The kids with Grandma
Comments