Country Road

Building up the fire

Just liked this picture of the sun behind the aspen trees.

Our campfire

Dylan built this shelter and left it behind for others to use if they don't have a tent!

Sitting FAR away but near the campfire.

We finally went camping. This was the first time since I was pregnant with Rylee and that makes it Rylee's first time. He did pretty good. He did have a hard time going to sleep but I think that is because he is used to sleeping in a crib or playpen and had the freedom to move around so he did. It's too bad it's getting so cold because we had fun and want to go again. Oh well, it'll have to wait til next year.
Building up the fire
Just liked this picture of the sun behind the aspen trees.
Our campfire
Dylan built this shelter and left it behind for others to use if they don't have a tent!
Sitting FAR away but near the campfire.
We finally went camping. This was the first time since I was pregnant with Rylee and that makes it Rylee's first time. He did pretty good. He did have a hard time going to sleep but I think that is because he is used to sleeping in a crib or playpen and had the freedom to move around so he did. It's too bad it's getting so cold because we had fun and want to go again. Oh well, it'll have to wait til next year.
Comments